ABOUT FUNDAMENT SPC
Building construction is a very competitive business therefore, we ensure our clients of the best services with our core values and application of quality policy and objectives associating the expertise of project management in construction business. In order to achieve this philosophy of the company, we are ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001 accredited.
We encouraged our personnel to have management commitment to the policy in particular and quality in general and demonstrate their full support to the system by continuous active participation.
OUR CORE VALUES
We focus on forging strong, long-term relationships with our clients, as we consider sound client relationships the most important contributor to our success.
Quality management system will create a very systematic ways to track our client’s experience and ensure that every point we were doing whatever necessary to make the building process a better experience for all involved.
GROWTH IS AN IMPERATIVE
Working with prestige client, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and different government agency makes us grow in pace with their growth. Indeed, the market demand is very competitive and a profitable growth is what our stakeholders desire most. Our goal is to grow our business by 25%, every year.
PEOPLE ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET
Our employee’s talent, skills and experience is the cornerstone of our success, create value for our clients, and generate loyalty in our investors. So we create an environment where our employees meet fresh, exciting challenges and experience the satisfaction of a job well done. We reward them base on their performance in a yearly basis evaluation aside from the regular benefits.
QUALITY POLICY AND OBJECTIVES
- Understanding our clients business requirements will formulate a better service, delivery of quality standards and finally building a genuine business partnership
- Providing client assurance that our management team in building process are professional, and experienced individuals including certification to practice at all levels and phases of construction
- Involving ourselves in project phases as always a team player who can assist or lead in feasibility studies, environmental impact studies, programming, conceptual design, schematic design, construction phase service and post construction services
- Our environmental, health and safety policies are priority specifically at job sites to avoid even one accident from occuring. We focus on improving our day to day site safety standards to involve all site workers and be educated on the value of life.
- Our commitment to clients, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and other parties involve in the process of our business/projects is all based in "TRUST"
- Enhance client satisfaction: Reduce customer complaints by 20% year-on-year
- Maximize Employees contribution to achieve Organization's Vision and Objectives.
- Widen Organization's capabilities to meet client requirements
- Minimize negative impact on the environment due to organization's activities.
- Sustain, where possible improve, profitability of the business operation.